Sunday 21 October 2012

Introductions!

Hi Kindergarten Parents

I am Mrs. Grant - but please call me Martha - and I will be replacing Ms. Croonen while she fulfills her vice-principalship duties at Valley View Elementary. It is expected that she will return to your child's class in the new year, perhaps in February.  Until then, Mr. Phillips and I will be working in tandem to provide your child with a fabulous Kindergarten experience.

I hope to keep up this blog up and running although you will soon see that my style is a little different. I hope to post classroom news once a week and include a few photos of our activities.  I will also keep you up-to-date about some of the whole-school activities that you will also read about in the monthly school newsletter.

If you have any questions or concerns, please come and see me or Mr. Phillips.  No issue is too small and no suggestion will be passed over.  If it concerns your child, then it is important to us.

I look forward to getting to know each of you.  Please come and say hi!

Martha  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment